Le Comptoir Nordique, a gourmet Scandinavian restaurant in Chamonix
Le Comptoir Nordique restaurant and delicatessen are ideally situated in Chamonix, at the crossroads between the town center and the road towards the Aiguille du Midi! Even if you’ve just arrived from Saint-Gervais or Geneva or about to head towards Italy, make a quick stop and treat yourself to some tasty and natural Nordic flavours!
Free parking in a private car park is available for customers.
How to get to Chamonix
- From France: Autoroute Blanche (A40)
- From Switzerland: Motorway until Martigny, Col de la Forclaz and then Col des Montets
- From Italy: Through the Mont-Blanc tunnel 15 kilometres away
- Daily connections to Switzerland (Geneva) and Italy.
- Chamonix SNCF Station
- TGV (high-speed train): Saint-Gervais-les Bains-le-Fayet SNCF Station (20 km)
- TER (regional train): Saint-Gervais-les Bains-le-Fayet SNCF Station (20 km)
- Mont-Blanc Express Train: A trip from Chamonix to Martigny in Switzerland, through untouched nature and quaint villages.
- Geneva International Airport (88 km): bus connections all the way to Chamonix
- Lyon-Saint-Exupéry International Airport (220 km): Direct connection by TGV